Motor Third Party Legal Liability Insurance
Motor Third Party Liability Insurance is one of the mandatory requirements for purchasing a vehicle. Apart from being a legal compulsion, motor insurance enables you to cover the liability that arises out of third party property damage, death or injury to third party.
Why HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance?
- Comprehensive support through our dedicated customer support team
- Say No to lengthy procedures
- Instant Online Policy
- A Liability Motor Insurance policy would cover the following:
- Liability to third parties
The policy would also cover your legal liabilities that arise out of an Injury or Death of a third party and Property damage of a third party, in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover For Owner-Driver
The policy also provides for a mandatory Personal Accident Cover for an Owner Driver for an amount of Rs. 2 Lacs (Pvt & CV) / Rs. 1 Lacs (TW) covering Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability
- Claim arising out of any contractual liability.
- Death arising out of and in the course of employment of a person in the employment of the insured or in the employment of any person who is indemnified under this policy or bodily injury sustained by such person arising out of and in the course of such employment.
- Any liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons material
- *Please note these are illustrative exclusions. For a detailed list, kindly refer the policy wordings.*This content is descriptive only. Actual coverage is Subject to the language of policy issued.