Yes, you can sell & give insurance services through CSC without surrendering your existing license. IRDA has allows insurance agents to work as a RAP subject to the following conditions :

  1. In case the RAP is holding an agency license, then he shall not procure more than 50% of his total business for the company he is representing as its agent.
  2. This facility is extended only to those insurance agents who have been appointed by insurance companies till 30th September 2015.

To become a RAP, fill the enrolment form on